Do you have trouble falling asleep? How about staying asleep through the night?
From time to time this happens for all of us, yet for others it happens much more frequently. And for these people, they may be being robbed of a fuller, more vibrant and healthy life. With nearly 60 million Americans being affected by sleep disorders each year the problem is obviously, very real.
Sleep troubles, especially a chronic lack of sleep can lead to decreased health as the body does much repairing and rebuilding during the hours our eyes are closed. But just as importantly, such chronic sleep disorders often lead to irritability, anxiousness and even depression. Physically and mentally over time, one may experience a lack of will, focus and ultimately the energy to truly LIVE LIFE!
While one should definitely seek to eliminate daily stressors, both mental and physical (such as too much caffeine, alcohol, work, etc), it may also be best to re-examine one's diet and exercise routine (even something as simple as a daily walk has been shown to help people get better sleep). Yet, some will need extra support to right the internal chemistry and reconcile proper sleep.
Unfortunately many products today contain inferior ingredients in dosages that could be creating a problem, or not addressing the problem at all.
That's why Synergy Gold only offers formulas that are used in clinical practice.
Sleep Synergy Plus was designed to attack the problem from different angles. It is a blend of botanicals, nutrients, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality, restful sleep. It helps to provide nutritional support for calm brain-seratonin activity, relaxation and occasional sleeplessness (and remember to remove stressors from your life, eat right and get some exercise in because those will increase the efficacy of this product).
Key ingredients include botanicals that support nervous system function, PharmaGABA™ (a proprietary form of GABA), L-theanine, melatonin, 5-HTP, and pyridoxal-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6).
Sleep Synergy Plus may*:
- Serve as a sleep aid and general relaxant without causing sleep hangover
- Provide a natural sedative effect without causing morning drowsiness
- Reduce generalized anxiety symptoms
- Improve pain tolerance in chronic pain syndromes, increasing the ability to sleep through the night
Key ingredients include:
- Blend of safe nervine botanicals known for their relaxant properties and ability to reduce tension and promote sleep, without causing morning grogginess
- PharmaGABA™ -a new, proprietary form of GABA (body's main calming neurotransmitter), naturally manufactured through a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms of GABA
- L-theanine for support of calming neurotransmitter production, clinically proven to reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
- Melatonin - a hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties associated with aging.
- 5-HTP - precursor to serotonin, supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
- Pyridoxal-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6) – helpful in the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
Who Should Take Sleep Synergy Plus?
Sleep Synergy Plus is ideal for those experiencing difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.
Give it a try for a month or two and see if that will help reset the natural sleep cycle in you. Combine this product with Curcumin Bio-Supreme and/or MoveFree Inflamma-eze to assist with sleeping through the night when managing pain. Combine this with Synergy Balance for it's synergistic effects on mood support.*
Want more info? Watch Dr. Mikel give some sleep tips as well as breaking down this formula.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.